THE MBM CONSORTIUM
- Harnessing the Power of Communication
- The MBM Consortium was created in the late 1970's during the foundation phase of MBM PRODUCTIONS INT'L®. Formed to serve the broad communication needs of MBM's clients, The MBM Consortium represents the finest companies in the field of communication. From AV Equipment to Website and Software Development, Air Ticketing, Internet Marketing and Public Relations, The MBM Consortium provides a turnkey solution to Harness the Power of Communication for all of MBM's clients.
- Video Editing Studios
- MBM Consortium member AnswersMedia with spectacular edit studios located in downtown Chicago and a reach that extends around the globe, is dedicated to harnessing the power of human communications to create breathtaking video, audio and motion graphics and to deliver that message via broadband, broadcast, pod, DVD, disc or tape.
- Custom Software Application Development
SafeNet Consulting SafeNet is a technology consulting firm that partners with your organization to create innovative custom software applications in the web, mobile and cloud space to keep your business moving forward.
As new technologies evolve, organizations need to decipher these processes that develop new solutions to remain competitive. Often, there may not be the necessary expertise or sufficient bandwidth to build tomorrow’s solutions for today’s problems.
SafeNet provides collective expertise across many/any business sector/s to provide you with a complete project team, on site or at our Milwaukee Development Center, to deliver the most efficient and cost-effective solutions. We work with you to uncover the barriers that prevent your business from moving forward toward the next level of success.
SafeNet is dedicated to an active, collaborative process that serves our clients with a focus on quality of work, satisfaction of business goals and building a strategic partnership. We offer a unique consulting approach that is built on authenticity and trust. With solid growth, and expanding project and client roster, SafeNet has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the Milwaukee area. These values have been the foundation of client relationships for over 20 years.
- Survey and Data Management Software
QuestionPro We're passionate about building easy-to-use online survey and data management software that allows our clients to listen to their employees, customers and partners, so they can make informed decisions. We're at our best when our technology is invisible and our clients can focus on collecting feedback, not configuring complicated software. Founded 2005. Over 2.5 million users. Clients in 100+ countries. Headquarters in San Francisco, CA
We’re geeks at heart and get excited about creating cutting edge new products. It's what keeps us up late at night, it's why we drink waaay too much coffee, it's why Happy Hour often turns into a product development session, and it's why for over 12 years we've been busy innovating and improving how research is conducted.
With over 2.5 million users across 100 countries, we are a leading provider of online survey software that allows our users to generate the insights they need to make better business decisions. Our software includes not only tools for creation, distribution, and analysis of surveys, but also provides a platform for polling, tablet-based mobile research, and data visualization. We have provided reliable and innovative technology to Fortune 100 companies, academic institutions, small businesses, and individual DIY researchers for over 12 years.
- AV Equipment
The world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, PRG provides integrated services and equipment, including audio, video, lighting, rigging, staging, and scenery and automation systems, for these markets from more than 40 offices in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theatre, television and film. PRG is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively. Our staff offers years of experience serving the specialised needs of each of our markets. For a given market, we can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
- Cloud Based Video Streaming
- Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud services for video, offers a family of products that revolutionize the way organizations deliver video experiences. The company’s products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider and Once, a cloud-based ad insertion and video stitching service. Brightcove has more than 5,500 customers in over 70 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate video experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. For more information, visit http://www.brightcove.com."
- Travel Management & Ticketing
- Founded in 1972, FROSCH was established with a focus on deluxe leisure and corporate travel. In 1977, Richard Leibman acquired sole ownership of the agency from the Frosch family. In 1998, Richard was joined by his son, Bryan who today serves as the company’s President & CEO. In 2004, Bryan’s sister, Lara, joined the company as Executive Vice President. Since 1998, the company has expanded by an average of 30% per year, both through internal growth, as well as through strategic acquisitions. FROSCH maintains offices nationwide, placing it among the top ten agencies in the U. S. Over the past sixteen years, FROSCH has grown from 30 employees to more than 1400. Last year, FROSCH’s managed travel spend grew to $1.4 billion.
- Event Design & Prop Fabrication
- MBM Consortium company, Ivan Carlson & Associates is a Chicago based award-winning full service prop, fabrication and event production firm that delivers vivid and powerful themed event experiences for worldwide clients through live, visual and interactive communications.
- Search Engine Optimization
- MBM Consortium member ResultFirst vaults your website up the search engine rankings bringing you more visibility and more business. And they do it without charging you a penny unless results are achieved. It's very simple, you want to be #1 on Google. That is unquestionably achievable and surprisingly affordable with the correct SEO strategy. ResulFirst's Pay for Performance SEO model will cause your web ranking to soar and you'll ONLY pay when you see proven results. A pioneer of the pay for performance model, ResultFirst [page link to http://www.resultfirst.com] is a search engine optimization firm that promises and delivers performance.
- Internet Social Marketing
- MBM Consortium member Sharethrough is the industry's leading social marketing corporation using a clever and proprietary network to syndicate your media to millions of users worldwide across the social web of Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and more. You can track every click with detailed social analytics and Sharethrough technology fits easily with standard marketing campaigns and media plans. Let us syndicate your media, videos from YouTube, your websites, rich media, electronic coupons and more. Join the enlightened group of corporations worldwide that understand to be #1 on Google, you need to create a web buzz through YouTube and the social networks of our society.
Since 1977… "MBM has set the bar"
- Let us help you create perfection.
- Call 1.888.MBM.MTGS or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MBM PRODUCTIONS INT'L® - "The Communication Experts"
- The MBM Consortium
- MBM's family of companies, providing a turnkey solution so you can "Harness The Power of Communication"®
- Read what our customers are saying. Get a sense for who MBM is through the eyes of our clients.
- Request A Proposal
- Use our Meeting Planning Assistant, a master checklist that will help ensure no detail falls through the cracks.