- 2. Personal Information. Please read the information below about our use of your "Personal Information" defined for purposes of this document as (a) Information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person and/or (b) Information that can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual and/or (c) Information which can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, such as their name, social security number, biometric records, etc. alone, or when combined with other personal or identifying information which is linked or linkable to a specific individual, such as date and place of birth, mother's maiden name, etc. may identify an individuals unique identity.
- 4. Collection of Information. We do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us or it is provided by a third party, such as a Sponsor who has indicated to us that this information was given by you to them for this purpose. You provide certain Personal Information to us when you (a) register with RegisterForTheMeeting.com or via any other means of contact to MBM (b) send email messages, submit forms or send other information; (c) if you are a Sponsor, submit project information, personal information or submit payment information (d) call us with information (e) fax us with information.
- 5. Children. This web site is neither directed to nor designed for use by children - e.g., anyone under eighteen (18) years old. We do not wish to obtain Personal Information from individuals under the age of Eighteen (18) unless they are your guest at a meeting and their legal guardian or a person approved by their legal guardian provides that information to us.
- 6. Disclosure of Information. Unless we tell you otherwise or unless we have received your express approval to do so, we do not give, sell or rent your Personal Information to any third parties. However, we may give, sell or rent aggregated (anonymous) information about our users generally. We may disclose your Personal Information in connection with a sale of MBM, but only upon receipt of an executed nondisclosure agreement from any such prospective purchaser. Users will be notified via email regarding change of ownership.
- 7. Use of Information. While we request personal information about you, such as name, address and other contact information, we use that information only in connection with the project that your are involved in or the meeting or Webcast your are attending. Sponsors or other third parties who supply your information to us for use with projects, meetings or Webcasts, may ask for your information to be updated in their databases and since the information came from them we freely supply to them these updates.
- 8. Opt Out. We do not currently send regular marketing material or other information to our users of MBM Productions.com or RegisterForTheMeeting.com. In the future, should we institute such a regular or non-regular program, and should you desire to "opt out" from receiving this information, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. By "opting out" you will no longer receive further marketing information, though you may still receive information or invitations regarding meetings or Webcasts. If you do not want to be invited to future meetings, we can (with approval from our Sponsor or other third party) remove your name from our meeting database, but if your name came to us from a Sponsor or other third party, to remove your name from their lists, you will need to contact them.
- 9. Review and removal of your personal information. If you provide us with Personal Information during your use of RegisterForTheMeeting.com we will provide you with a way to review the information we have on file and either modify or remove such data from our databases. After registering for a meeting you may log into your account and follow the links to your final confirmation where you can edit any information, delete it or correct it. If you delete such information, it cannot be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future. To the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other parties. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from our records. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you should understand that Personal Information previously disclosed by us to third parties before you delete or change such information in our database would be used according to such third parties' privacy policies.
- 10. Cookies. MBMProductions.com and RegisterForTheMeeting.com doesn't store any personal information about your visit in browser "cookies" (text stored on a user's computer by a web browser). We do utilize session "cookies" during your site visit, in order to enhance your experience. These cookies are set to expire immediately and should be automatically discarded by your browser when it is closed.
- 12. Log files. MBMProductions.com and RegisterForTheMeeting.com capture industry standard information solely for the purposes of analysis. Information contained in log files generated by the Web Server is intended for internal use only and will not be disclosed to third parties, including our partners. The aggregate logged information is not linked to any Personal Information.
- 13. Security. We make every reasonable effort to protect our user's information, both online and off-line. We use industry-standard methods to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access. Some of these precautions include the use of a secure server with software that encrypts certain information before it is sent to us and the storage of such information on a computer in a secure location. Despite the reasonable efforts taken by MBM to protect your Personal Information, absolute security does not exist anywhere or on the Internet. We are not responsible if some other third party gains access to the database or Sponsor's projects by evading our security measures or otherwise obtains access to the database or your Personal Information or Sponsor's project.
- 15. Feedback. Please submit any feedback to FeedBack@MBMProductions.com. Any feedback that is submitted through this area or via any communication to MBM becomes the property of MBM. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site. By submitting such feedback you give us express written authority to use in perpetuity your feedback should we choose to use it as a personal success story for marketing purposes. Feedback is additionally used for internal purposes to aid MBM in improving your experience while working with the Web Site.
- 16. Privacy commitment changes and amendments. If at some point in the future, there is a change to our information usage practices that affects your Personal Information, we will post these changes on our website. Please check this posted privacy statement for changes.
- 17. Contact information.
Please feel free to contact us at
MBM Productions Int'l
111 Barclay Boulevard, Suite 180
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- You may also call us at 888.MBM.MTGS (626.6847) toll free in the U.S. only, at +1.847.478.5200 or send an email to Privacy@MBMProductions.com if, at any time, you have questions, comments or concerns about MBM's or RegisterForTheMeeting.com's privacy commitment.
Since 1977… "MBM has set the bar"
- Let us help you create perfection.
- Call 1.888.MBM.MTGS or email email@example.com.
- MBM PRODUCTIONS INT'L® - "The Communication Experts"
- The MBM Consortium
- MBM's family of companies, providing a turnkey solution so you can "Harness The Power of Communication"®
- Read what our customers are saying. Get a sense for who MBM is through the eyes of our clients.
- Request A Proposal
- Use our Meeting Planning Assistant, a master checklist that will help ensure no detail falls through the cracks.
The MBM Consortium