- Case Study: SimuLyve® On Demand For Clinical Trial Training
In the pharmaceutical sector, SimuLyve® On Demand is used every day to train and legally
certify 10’s of thousands of clinical personnel. Instead of having to present GCP training, Safety
Reporting, OC/RDC, or other types of similar trainings redundantly at every investigator meeting,
these types of clinical trainings can now be available for your company On Demand in the
SimuLyve® cloud. This means that your trainings can be accessed 24/7 by all of your clinical
staff at their convenience.
SimuLyve® On Demand is a robust cloud based Learning Management System that can be used in any industry. SimuLyve® On Demand not only streams HD videos but also supports Adobe® Captivate Files, Lectora files, PowerPoints, PDFs, Word documents, virtually any type of media. And SimuLyve® includes robust testing and certification software all in a secure customizable environment for your project.
- What is SimuLyve®?
The SimuLyve Network®, which includes live broadcasting via SimuLyve® and SimuLyve PLUS®
as well as SimuLyve On Demand® is exclusively available only from MBM Productions
International. Simulyve® is more than just a technology platform. It’s an end-to-end virtual
meeting planning service that has completely transformed the way corporations conduct virtual
meetings. And through SimuLyve’s cloud based system, SimuLyve® has reshaped On Demand
training as well.
Instead of the typical 'death by PowerPoint' webcast (a slide narrated by a phone call), SimuLyve’s most popular product SimuLyve PLUS® is a pre-recorded professionally edited video streamed to a live or On Demand virtual audience including live and On Demand Q&A. Why do we at SimuLyve® pre-record then stream live? Because when we pre-record we can then edit the video, combining the presenter and the presentation so that it simulates a physical meeting. That's why it's called SimuLyve®. Though professional editing we can also take out the 'ums' and the 'ahs', not only making your presentation perfect, but additionally ensuring it's legally compliant. The combination of all the refinements we can create through pre-recording will make your presentations look like television, which is what a meeting over the Internet should look like because that's the only way you will engage your audience. Bottom line, SimuLyve® simulates a face-to-face meeting and it does so at a fraction of the cost
- SimuLyve® PLUS Virtual Broadcasts, Live
- To create a SimuLyve PLUS® virtual meeting our local video crews who are in offices across the globe first videotape your presenters at their location, we then edit the videotape and stream the edited video to a live audience who can ask the presenter questions as they are also live online. SimuLyve PLUS® is the best of both worlds, pre-recorded to create an exacting professional and accurate presentation, yet streamed live for viewer interaction and Q&A.
- The SimuLyve® platform can also communicate without pre-recorded video utilizing SimuLyve webcams, slides and audio at a level of quality and interaction that far exceeds any other product on the market in the world of virtual meetings. SimuLyve is today’s communication, not yesterday’s PowerPoint.
- Who’s Using SimuLyve?
- SimuLyve® is used today by Pharmaceutical companies for Investigator Meetings, Training Meetings, and Sales meetings, by Financial Companies, Insurance Meetings and virtually every other type of company that wants to communicate their message both effectively and enjoyably.
- Contact Us
- For a live SimuLyve® demonstration email Sales@SimuLyve.com or call us toll free in the U.S. at 1.888.MBM.MTGS (1.888.626.6847) or globally at +1.847.478.5200.
It's Not Webcasting, it's SimuLyve®
- The MBM Consortium
- MBM's family of companies, providing a turnkey solution so you can "Harness The Power of Communication"®
- Read what our customers are saying. Get a sense for who MBM is through the eyes of our clients.
- Request A Proposal
- Use our Meeting Planning Assistant, a master checklist that will help ensure no detail falls through the cracks.
The MBM Consortium